If you buy this service, SkatePro is assembling and testing your custom scooter.
This requires that you have all the parts needed to build a custom scooter (either you provide them to SkatePro or order them together with this service).
A custom scooter will typically be built from these parts:
- Scooter deck
- Brake (is sometimes included with the deck)
- Rear axle hardware (often included with the deck)
- Fork with axle (please note which size of wheels that fit)
- Bar (if you choose an oversized bar, then also select an oversized clamp)
- Clamp (1 or more. If you choose an oversized bar, then also select an oversized clamp)
- Grips (maybe also Bar-Ends if they are not included)
- Grip tape
- 4 bearings and 2 pieces of 8mm spacers
- 2 wheels (please check if the size fits the fork)
- Compression kit
- The assembly of custom scooters requires special tools and patience. We recommend that the custom scooter assembly is only done by a qualified person.
- The assembly of a custom scooter is a service, and due to that, there is no right of getting a refund for this.
- The scooter and its single parts cannot be refunded from the moment on when the assembly has begun. If taken apart the parts are no longer new and can therefore not be returned.