The Modular Mat provides grip and control over the snowboard when riding towards or off the ski lift with only one foot. Attach it to the board next to one of your bindings. Weight 17gr (0.6 oz).
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature 21 C (70 F)
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry.
3. Use a blow dryer to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the Modular Mat.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp (Modular Mat) and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
Nincsenek magyar nyelvű termékértékelések. Olvass véleményeket más nyelveken. (2 vélemény)